Product Marketing course:
Elevate your career to new levels

Join us for a transformative journey to kickstart your product marketing career!

Boost Your Expertise Develop Your Skills Expand Your Knowledge Build Experience Grow Your Network Increase Your Impact

With this one of a kind course, you will:

The course will be held on 15/5 - 10/7,
at 7-9pm, with F2F meetings being longer.

Learn from industry experts:

Meet the speakers:

Our students said it best…

The course staff:

Program lead & Marketing owner
Program lead & Content owner
Operations
owner
Operations & Marketing

The course staff:

Program lead & Marketing owner
Program lead & Content owner
Operations
owner
Operations & Marketing

Meetings will be held between 7-9pm, with F2F meetings being longer.

  • 15.05.24 | In-person : Introduction to product marketing, exploring roles and responsibilities and what a day in a life looks like.
  • 22.05.24 | Zoom : Performing market research and harnessing AI to your advantage.
  • 29.05.24 | In-person : Building your ideal customer profile, step by step and Workshop focusing on selling products people would like to buy using the JTBD framework.
  • 05.06.24 | Zoom : Mastering Go-to-Market strategy: Understanding product messaging and positioning.
  • 09.06.24 | Zoom : The PMM collaboration with product teams.
  • 19.06.24 | Zoom : Deep dive into the user experience, customer journeys and PLS vs. PLG.
  • 26.06.24 | Zoom : The PMM collaboration with sales teams.
  • 03.07.24 | Zoom : Practice makes perfect: Collaborating in teams on the final project with guidance from industry experts.
  • 10.07.24 | In-person : Getting the job and excelling in it.
  • What is the program schedule?
    The course starts on 15.05.24, and the final session is scheduled for 10.07.24.
    Meetings will be held between 7-9pm, with F2F meetings being longer.
  • What are the attendance requirements?
    To receive a graduation certificate, students must attend at least 80% of the lectures, minimum 7 out of 9 classes. Students can also watch classes on demand.
  • What practical aspects does the course offer?
    The final project involves group work to practice the content taught. Each group will be guided by an experienced Product Marketer. This isn’t a must, but it’s highly recommended for students keen to get hands-on with actual PMM work.
  • How much does the course cost?
    Private students can donate course fee anywhere in between ₪1,100 to ₪2,150, and business students between ₪1,900 to ₪2,900.
    90% of the program’s proceeds will be donated by Give&Tech to other NPOs, while the remaining 10% will support future initiatives.
  • What is the cancellation and refund policy?
    Donations are non-refundable after the 2nd lecture, and cancellations thereafter will not be reimbursed.
  • What is the program language?
    Lectures will primarily be conducted in Hebrew, while reading materials will predominantly be in English.

Course starts in:

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

90% of donations go to helping Israeli society 💛

10% is allocated to cover operating expenses and future initiatives

Any questions? We're here!

Subscribe so you won't miss any of our impactful activities

Want to discuss my work or a challenge you’re facing?  Leave your details and I’ll get back to you