The PM101 4th cohort is on it’s way and you can join and shape how it will be.
A good program requires a professional and dedicated staff, if you think you are ready for this volunteering – join us:)
The staff is taking care of the following aspects and more:
- Operational managing
- Communications with professional staff
- Community (students) managing
- Feedback tracking
- Social advocates
- and more
According to the program needs, the existing staff, and your capabilities, we will decide together on your responsibilities.
What do we expect?
- Join the staff team and be a team player.
- A weekly meeting where we sync, and decide on needed tasks.
- Be independent with your responsibilities.