Become an HR in tech

Become an HR in tech

4 online sessions of theory and practice

Become an HR in tech

Special price for early birds

Workshop Brief

To be an HR in the tech industry requires a great communicational and professional skillset.
If you’re not an HR in the tech industry, and want to become it, this is for you.
We have built this workshop for people with high communication skills and strong will to join the tech industry as HR for their first role.
In a 4 sessions course of theory and practice, we will introduce you to the fundamentals toolkit needed to make ace this job.
The course shall assist you to get the knowledge you need for your first tech HR job.
This course is powered by Jumpstart.

What will you learn?

    • The domain of tech HR
    • Terms and concepts in the field
    • Common tools used by the tech HR
    • How to manage the dynamic with the relevant stakeholders
    • A day in the life of the tech HR
    • How to be prepared for your job interview

What do you MUST KNOW?

    • Starting date 17.11, every Wednesday until (including) 08.12 between 18:00 – 21:00 Additional details will be sent after registration.
    • The workshop will be held in Hebrew
    • This is an offline program at Wework, London Ministore, Tel Aviv
    • Participation in the workshop cost 350-800₪ donation fee according to your choice

90% OF THE PROCEEDS ARE DONATED TO 3 CHOSEN NONPROFIT ORGANISATIONS, THE OTHER 10% HELPS US TO EXPAND OUR ACTIVITY7

Who is it for?

People with high communication skills and strong will to join the tech industry.
If you love working and thinking about people, want to help people and businesses find their best match.
You don’t need to have any background in the industry, we are here to help you to get in ^_^.

Who we donate to?

The Lecturers

Racheli Kogan

HR Expert & Head of platform and investments at Symbol

What's included?

4 sessions of 3h each with the following topics: 

Session no.1.1 – Introduction to the tech HR world by Tom Greenberg.
Session no.1.2 – A day in the life of the tech HR by Racheli Kogan.

Session no.2.1 – Dive into linkedin by Tom Greenberg.
Session no.2.2 – The HR in the perspective of the Product Manager.

Session no.3.1 – Practice a whole recruitment process.
Session no.3.2 – How to manage and escort a candidate by Oded Weiss.

Session no.4.1 – How to practice and ace your job interview by Oded Weiss.
Session no.4.2 – What we have learned and how to continue

Subscribe!

It’s easy: all we need is your email & your eternal love. But we’ll settle for your email.

Special price for early birds until 10.10.2020 🚀

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Join now to our upcoming workshops