Recruit Mentality – Recruiter as a consultant partner

Recruitmentality - Recruiter as a consultant partner

4 online sessions of theory and practice

HR Workshop

Special price for early birds

Workshop Brief

During the workshop we will get to know the interface between consulting and recruitment and unpack all it’s meeting points. We will dive into every aspect of the HR interview and discuss how to build recruitment strategies and work with senior managers.

What will you learn?

    • Practical tools for consulting in the organization’s recruitment processes in order to improve results.
    • Tools to get the best out of an HR interview
    • Building a Data-Based Recruitment Strategy and vision
    • Building your own consulting persona.

What do you MUST KNOW?

    • Starting date 12.5, every Wednesday until (including) 02.06 between 19:00 – 21:00 Additional details will be sent after registration.
    • The workshop will be held in Hebrew
    • This is an online program using zoom
    • Participation in the workshop cost 400-800₪ donation fee

90% OF THE PROCEEDS ARE DONATED TO 3 CHOSEN NONPROFIT ORGANISATIONS, THE OTHER 10% HELPS US TO EXPAND OUR ACTIVITY

Who is it for?

People who lead recruiting processes, who want to strengthen their Consulting skills and make the next step from a recruiter to a professional advisor. 

Who we donate to?

The Lecturers

What's included?

4 sessions of 2h on Zoom.

Session no.1 – Recruiter as a consultant – recruitment consulting processes in the hiring circle.
Session no.2 – The angles of an interview – how to build it, create intimacy, and ask the right questions.
Session no.3 – Building a Data-Based Recruitment Strategy.
Session no.4 – Recruitment processes in the eyes of the CEO and how to build the right pitch adjusted for the purpose you need.

Subscribe!

It’s easy: all we need is your email & your eternal love. But we’ll settle for your email.

Special price for early birds until 10.10.2020 🚀

Days
Hours
Minutes
Seconds

Join now to our upcoming workshops